If Cinema is about anything, it is about a shared interest. A wagon of individuals from different walks of life who wish to share stories with people around them. Cinema won’t survive if it’s not for those shared values, relationships, and brotherhood. Following the legacy, we would love to collaborate with you.
We are always looking for passionate writers who want to write about Cinematic Arts. There are two sections to apply for Film Fugitives.
- A Guest or a Contributor article
- A Paid article.
A guest article should be at least 800 words related to technical aspects of filmmaking in general. In return, the author would be provided a showcase corner and an author’s page (if he/she is consistent). A guest post would be provided with a backlink. A regular contributor will be paid, depending upon the consistency and passion.
A Paid Article requires in-depth content with expert knowledge on films. Your words will be duly paid. We only enter into a freelancing agreement, thus, pay per article method will be followed.
Apply Today and Become a Contributor.
- Film Fugitives will hold discretional rights regarding the acceptance of your article.
- Film Fugitives will hold the right to edit your work without ruining it’s soul.
- Applications for Paid Articles won’t be considered without a published link.
- The article should be an Original Content. Plagiarism will not be entertained.
For any other queries, write to us on – [email protected]